- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup erythritol
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Half cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 325F. Grease a mini muffin tin well, as the batter is very sticky.
- Use a blender to puree the eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Add the coconut flour, butter, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth, then let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken. Blend in the additional portion of water, about 1/3 at a time until the batter is thin enough to scoop easily but not thin enough to pour.
- Put the batter into the muffin tin. Top with a few blueberries per bite and press the berries down into the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the batter fully cooks. Serve with sugar-free pancake syrup.