- 8 large eggs
- 5 ounces sliced bacon
- 12-16 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Fry the bacon slices over medium-high heat until they’re crispy. Set the bacon aside but leave the bacon fat in the pan.
- Crack the eggs open into the hot bacon grease. Cook them however you like.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper, then plate with the bacon. Add the cherry tomatoes to the hot skillet and roast for a few minutes.
- Serve the tomatoes with the bacon and eggs, then garnish with the parsley.