This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Breakfast Enchiladas. Each serving comes out to be 524.5 Calories, 42.55g Fats, 6.08g Net Carbs, and 27.3g Protein.
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- Half teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Half teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces ground sausage
- ¾ cup enchilada sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
· Preheat a small skillet over medium heat. You’ll also want to preheat your oven to 400F.
1. Preheat a small skillet over medium heat. You’ll also want to preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper to a bowl. Whisk together then grease the skillet with coconut oil.
3. Pour ¼ cup portions of the batter into the pan, then cover with a lid. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Repeat this step with the remaining batter to create the rest of the tortillas.
4. Cook the ground sausage well then set aside.
5. Add portions of the sausage and cheese to each tortilla. Roll them up and place them into a casserole dish.
6. Pour the enchilada sauce on top, making sure to cover all the egg.
7. Top with extra cheese then bake for 15 minutes or until melted and bubbly.