- 150 gms Chicken (cubes)
- 100 gms Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 no.Green Chillies (chopped)
- 100 gms Tomato (Pureed)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ¼ pc Ginger (crushed)
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 20 gms Oil / Ghee
- 1 Tsp Soya sauce
- Salt As per taste
- Remove the pickles from the jar. Add the chicken to a plastic bag then pour in the pickle juice. Place in the fridge and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a plate mix together the protein powder, grated Parmesan, salt, pepper, and paprika. Beat the eggs together on a separate plate.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the avocado oil then allow it to heat up while you bread the chicken.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg, then coat with the breading mixture.
- Pan fry until the tenders are golden brown and fully cooked through.