- 3 large eggs
- ½ tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 4¼ ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 ounces bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces lettuce
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 300F. Separate the eggs into whites and yolks.
- Add salt and cream of tartar to the egg whites. Whip until very stiff with a hand mixer.
- Mix the cream cheese, egg yolks, and psyllium husk powder together.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolks. Don’t overmix or the whites will lose their whip.
- Add some parchment paper to a baking sheet. Shape the batter into 8 rounds then bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Turn the cloud bread pieces over so their tops face down. Spread 1 tablespoon across each.
- Stack the bacon, lettuce, and tomato on top of four of the bread pieces. Stack the other bread pieces on top to form the sandwiches.