- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato
- Half small cucumber
- ¼ medium avocado
- 1 can (3.4-ounce) tuna in oil, drained
- Half tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons full-fat Greek yogurt*
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and some salt and pepper to a jar. Close the lid on the jar then shake to combine.
- Prep the ingredients for the salad by tearing up the lettuce leaves and placing in a bowl. Cut up the tomatoes, cucumber, and avocado then arrange on top of the salad.
- Mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, yogurt, pesto, lemon juice, and some salt.
- Add the tuna mix to the top of the salad, then drizzle the dressing over the top.