- 4-ounce pickle jar
- 8 medium uncooked chicken breast tenders
- 2 scoops unflavored 100% whey protein powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Remove the pickles from the jar. Add the chicken to a plastic bag then pour in the pickle juice. Place in the fridge and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a plate mix together the protein powder, grated Parmesan, salt, pepper, and paprika. Beat the eggs together on a separate plate.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the avocado oil then allow it to heat up while you bread the chicken.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg, then coat with the breading mixture.
- Pan fry until the tenders are golden brown and fully cooked through.